Catherine Hernandez Virtual Launch of “Crosshairs” Online Event About Catherine...
Bao Down photo by Monica Urrutia Vancouver, B.C. Poetry: Tastebuds Annabelle Lucero Bubbly, effervescence, intoxicating you with her essence. Tickle your senses. Breath deeply, let her love trickle down your throat. Savour the...Read More
What’s in my mouth? Food Blog Sharing what I think is Mmm…Sarap! Home About JANUARY 20,...Read More
What’s in my mouth? Food Blog Sharing what I think is Mmm…Sarap! Home About NOVEMBER 9, 2017WHATSINMYMOUTH By Monica Urrutia Hearty Eats at Heritage Asian Eatery When attending meetings in Downtown Vancouver, choosing...Read More
whatsinmymouth Getting a mouthful at Manny’s By Monica Urrutia A new Filipino restaurant opened up in my neighbourhood recently and I finally had a chance to try it: Manny’s Grill and Silog House, Authentic Manila BBQ by...Read More
- Catherine Hernandez launch second book of fiction August 13, 2020
- Covid 19: Two Filipina caregivers stuck abroad since March August 13, 2020
- Vancouver Queer Film Festival: Filipina trans’ movie is centrepiece gala August 13, 2020
- Edmonton Filipinos call for stories August 10, 2020
- Nipanaw: Rosita Alcordo August 10, 2020
Get the latest from PCN
Contact the editor and publisher
Copyright of letters and other materials submitted and accepted for publication remains with the author, but the publisher may freely reproduce them in any other forms. Opinions and views expressed are of the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Philippine Canadian News.