(Editor’s note: Fr. Picardal was in hiding in 2018 for fear of his life. A Google search do...
Updated: 8:04 PM, Sept. 20, 2017 Stop the Killings By Ted Alcuitas Today is the 45th anniversary of martial law in the Philippines when the dictator Ferdinand Marcos declared martial law on September 21, 1972. But while martial...Read More
- A Redemptorist explains why some priests and religious supports Duterte July 13, 2020
- Breaking: Racismo: Filipino told to “speak English..” July 3, 2020
- Canada Day: Glisha dela Cruz sings for 12th time July 2, 2020
- Asean Covid update: Philippines tops in all categories – deaths, active and recovered July 2, 2020
- Breaking: Philippines Graphic editor Joel Pablo Salud ‘leaves’ magazine after 11 years July 1, 2020
Get the latest from PCN
Contact the editor and publisher
Copyright of letters and other materials submitted and accepted for publication remains with the author, but the publisher may freely reproduce them in any other forms. Opinions and views expressed are of the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Philippine Canadian News.