2nd Update: August 3, 2020, 10:56 AM Updated: August 3, 2020, 10:35 AM Philippines By Joel Pablo...
Kawika Guillermo is the pseudonym for the mundane academic, Christopher B. Patterson,Assistant Professor in the Social Justice Institute of UBC. ( Photo: UBC) All Flowers Bloom by Kawika Guillermo Westphalia Press, March 2020...Read More
Public Lives By Randy David Philippine Daily Inquirer May 1, 2016 At the end of his rambling speeches before mesmerized crowds, presidential candidate and preelection poll frontrunner Rodrigo Duterte touches the Philippine flag...Read More
For the Love of Pageants: Gender, Sex, Colonialism By May Farrales, PhD Candidate, University of British Columbia (http://philippi.mywhc.ca/canada/colonialism-endures-in-basketball-and-beauty-pageants-says-researcher/) Why do...Read More
- Is the Philippines winning the war against Covid-19? August 3, 2020
- Mental illness: How Francis Arevalo turned to music for healing August 2, 2020
- Nawawala: 77-year old Teresa Gabriel missing since Saturday August 2, 2020
- Police shootings: Remembering the killing of Jeffrey Reodica, 16 years ago August 1, 2020
- Duterte’s looking-glass world and the idolatry of death July 30, 2020
Get the latest from PCN
Contact the editor and publisher
Copyright of letters and other materials submitted and accepted for publication remains with the author, but the publisher may freely reproduce them in any other forms. Opinions and views expressed are of the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Philippine Canadian News.